Requirements for Spouse Reunion

Aliens can apply for Permanent Residence for Spouse Reunion if they meet the following conditions:

1. Spouses of Chinese citizens or of aliens having obtained permanent residence in PRC;

2. Marriage has lasted for five years;

3. have lived in PRC for five years in a row, the annual stay in PRC being no shorter than nine months;

4. have stable and secured living status and place to live;


1. Completed Application Form of Aliens for Permanent Residence in PRC;

2. Four recent 2-inch color photos (full face without hat) against blue background;

3. Valid foreign passports or identification capable of substituting passports;

4. Certificate of health issued by Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau appointed by the Chinese government or issued by foreign medical agencies accredited by Chinese embassies or consulate offices (the Health Certificate is valid for 6 months since it is issued);

5. Proof of no criminal record abroad recognized by Chinese embassies or consulate offices.

6. Proof of household registration of their Chinese spouses or the Certificate of Permanent Residence of aliens of their spouses of foreign nationality, marriage certificates, proof of secured living status and certificate of house leasing or property right of the house which have been notarized. The above-mentioned proof issued by related agencies abroad should be attested by the Chinese embassies or consulate offices in the countries or regions. f

Site Search


Random Articals


Join Our Newsletter



Send This Page to Friend

To Email this page to a friend

1. Use Your Default Email Client
2. Use Our Recommend Page

Online Contact



+ 86 158 00 323 707

+ 86 158 00 323 707

Go back to the previous page

Missing / Incorrect

If you like this article please feel free to share it to your favorite site listed below:

Choose A Style:

Font Family


Courier New

Sans MS

New Roman



Font Colors
black blue green purple red white
Font Size
Site Options Help | Admin Login
control panel